To all our loyal patients,
We hope this post finds you and your family in good health.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our heathy habits and routines.
We at Crown Dental take pride in saying that our office has ALWAYS followed infection control recommendations and guidelines. We are planning to reopen our offices for June 1st, 2020.
For the health and safety of our staff and patients, you may notice a few changes at our office.
The following will be our new interim protocol:
- We will be limiting the number of patients in the office.
- If you or anyone in your family has flu-like symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, fatigue, aches/pains, etc.) and/or has been in contact with a person testing positive for COVID-19, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO OUR OFFICE! Simply call and reschedule your appointment.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask a few health screening questions.
- We will ask that you wait in your car upon arrival and a staff member will greet you there.
- we ask that you leave all personal belongings in the car.
- We will scan your temperature. Patients with a temperature of 100.4 or greater will not be seen for treatment and advised to speak with their physician.
- We will ask that you use hand sanitizer prior to entering the building. We will have some at the entrance.
- At this time we cannot allow any family members of the patient in our office while treatment is rendered.
- For patients who must receive assistance from a spouse, caregiver or companion into the building, please notify our office before your appointment.
- Patients are asked to wear masks into the office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our safety protocols.
Thank you for your continued support during this time.
As a team, know that we are working diligently to get the office ready to re-open!
Dr. Jennifer Chen, Denise, Nancy and Karen